We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
We have your consent.
We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Precision Consulting, its users or the public.
If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
We may share aggregated information with others.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
Data Security Policy.
Our data protection policy sets out our commitment to protecting client data and how we implement that commitment with regards to the collection and use of client data.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring that we comply with the data protection principles, as listed below.
- Ensuring that data is collected and used fairly and lawfully.
- Processing client data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfill legal and contractual requirements.
- Establishing appropriate retention periods for client data.
- Ensuring that data subjects’ rights can be appropriately exercised.
- Providing adequate security measures to protect client data.
- Ensuring that all staff is made aware of standard practice for data protection.
- Ensuring that queries about data protection, internal and external to the organization, is dealt with effectively and promptly.
- Regularly reviewing data protection procedures and guidelines within the organization.
Our data protection principles:
- Client data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Client data shall be obtained with the purpose of completing our contractual obligation to the Client, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose.
- Client data (processed or unprocessed) shall not be kept for longer than is necessary to complete our contractual obligation to the Client. As such, all Client data will be deleted automatically by our internal data security system 90 days after the client’s project has been completed.